Release stress by creating the time and space to retreat and recharge.
An Embodied Goddess is a woman who confidently embraces the real her. She is authentic in every way. When a woman embraces her inner goddess, she is embracing the divine feminine within. This is within us all – men and women.
If we keep on chasing, doing, planning and striving without listening to the whispers of our intuition, we run the risk of waking up one day and wondering “how the heck did I end up here?”
Glowing radiant skin, curves in all the right places, a smile that lights up the room. Isn’t that what we’re all going for? So, how do we achieve that level of perfection? I’m going to tell you how to be more beautiful, and the answer might surprise you.
Are you watching others and comparing yourself to them? When you embody the Goddess within, you stop feeling the need to compare, fix and prove yourself.
Why do problems seem to follow us sometimes, and how can embodiment help?
Dare to dream, dare to manifest. And you might just find that you can accomplish anything.
We all feel down sometimes, but how do you pick yourself back up again? By remembering and knowing that you are your own beacon of light.
Do you feel stuck sometimes? It is in these moments that its most important to remember that you are the creator of your own life.
In this busy and complicated world, where and how do you find the time to allow your inner goddess to bloom?
Bloom into Your Free Experiences
Sign up for free to get a taste of our beautiful course.
What you will receive:
- A juicy taste of how the program is experienced as Jess & Ness explain Why We Dance for Embodiment.
- A reflection exercise on where you are right now on your soul’s journey
- A beautiful, visual “Lotus Heart Meditation”
- A downloadable Gratitude Journal Exercise
- One of our beautifully designed affirmations (there are 10 for each module)
- A “Goddess Yourself” healthy chia pudding recipe